Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Michelle vs. Grandma

i packed up my scrapbook stuff...a ton of it...and scrapped downstairs as Adam watched tv. i was so excited to start...had the best ideas in my head for "the perfect" page but it didn't happen so easily. i'm not sure why that happens...just a creative block these past few days. i think i need to go paper shopping...that might help.






not too crazy about them, but they turned out okay. I didn't clean up my scrapbook mess downstairs so i might be working on some tomorrow night...we'll see how it goes...goodnight


oh yeah, MICHELLE WAS MY FIRST HOUSE GUEST... i don't count it though because she was obliverated...just beyond wasted! i'll show you why i don't count mishy as my first house guest...

now would you count michelle as my first house guest or adam's grandmother? Sorry, mish, i think the pic of you falling out of the car and flat on the driveway might give it away. oh yeah, we had to make her move! it really was a riot but this is why i say adam's grandmother was my first houseguest and not michelle...do you see?

8 comments:

Candice P.J. said...

Hilarious picture! And you are crazy, because all three of your layouts turned out to be FANTASTIC!!! It's weird because I haven't been following your blog for very long, and yet I can see a lot of change and growth in your pages! Get some pages done tomorrow night cuz I wanna see more!!!

Anonymous said...

oh, thanks Renee. Candice p.j. (and ANYONE ELSE for that matter) didn't have to see that!!!! fine, just cause i was only half conscious that night, i did spend a good amount of time recovering with you and adam the next day!!! Fine, Fine! Grandma wins!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, you look like road kill. I vote for Michelle.
--Cousin Farah

Anonymous said...

Is Marie eating Mc Donalds AGAIN!?? haha!! I like your layouts and I also vote for Mishelly!!

Anonymous said...

I love this first layout! screw what the peas say!

Staci Compher said...

yep...looks like you have a body in your driveway!!!

love the new pages...hope you get the bug to do some more....don't let all the drama..mess with ya!!I love the first layout too...just do what you love!!

°zabel° said...

Just want to tell you I understand you about your message on TPAB (MY LO... MY WAY)... I was recently attacked too about an innocent photo (my 5 yrs old son did a "finger" by accident and I took it by accident too...rofl !)... I didn't answered there because I prefered not to put more oil on fire but I just want to tell you to stay yourself, that is the way to create, your pages are fabulous !

sincerely,

a scrapper from Quebec with a pooor english... lol !

Anonymous said...

nice pic mish, you dont need any guidance youve got it all figured out hahaha

chrissy