Sunday, July 8, 2007

Uneventful

It was a pretty uneventful, somewhat boring weekend. We pretty much did nothing. Let's see...

Friday: I went to visit my mom at her house for a little while and then she came over my house. My aunt, uncle, and dad came over to hang out for a little while too.

Saturday: Went to my mom's. My cousin was visiting from Maryland with her triplets. Damn kids, ask SO many questions! How do mothers handle all those questions?! I swear, I don't know where they come up with these questions, half of the times I didn't know the answers (like why is chlorine bad for you?) and told them to ask their mom. I so appreciate my quiet life!

Jenan came over with the puppy she's dog sitting, Hunter. He was obsessed with Goose's toy, it was almost his size. It was so cute....I just LOVE animals!


He has blue eyes...
Sunday: Hung out with Farah, Marilyn, and Lindsey. We layed out at my mom's house, came back to mine and did this for a couple hours....

And tomorrow is everyone's favorite day of the week...monday! I really hate mondays. They're such a blow, aren't they?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they blow! but guess what!!! I'm coming over!!!!! (if you dont have anything to do haha) - mishmish

marie antoinette said...

renee, that sounds like a nice weekend, actually. i want to lay out!!! everyone is surpassing me in tans. oh, i LOVE hunter. he was hanging out w/ us today by the pool. okay, see you soon.