Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bummed!

We were supposed to get some thunderstorms tonght, but it never happened. I was looking forward to it, esp. since it hasn't rained in weeks! I need rain, damnit! It's just so cozy and relaxing to me. I'm actually watching the weather right now on the news and there's no rain for the entire week! Shitty! Well, since it didn't rain tonight Michelle came over and we sat outside, drank some wine, and her and Adam played cards. I must say, Farah and Michelle are the only cousins that come over! Hint Hint other cousins (and bro)! Here's Mishy getting a buzz off of a cigarette....

And I made these layouts before she came over...



4 comments:

Staci Compher said...

I love the rain too.....we love to sit outside and watch the storm come in!!! Your new layouts are awesome....and I love the chipboard heart..!! :)

marie antoinette said...

okay, that is not fair. i come over, but you never BLOG about it. so whatever!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I would definatly come over if I lived there so Im in the clear on this one. Me and Adam are boyz, flat out/

Chris

JBinno said...

How about that pic with your dad. Hes a great person. Oh and nice color on your car.