Thursday, July 19, 2007

Goose vs. Skunk...

So Goose decided to try to befriend a skunk. The skunk wanted nothing to do with him and sprayed him!!! Yeah, Goose was sprayed by a skunk!!!!!! Adam said that he literally saw the skunk spray Goose. OMG!!! It was crazy! All I heard was Adam screaming Goose's name over and over....goose running into the house....rubbing himself all over our rug.....adam still screaming GOOSE GOOSE.....and then this repulsive odor engulfed our house!!!! The smell is brutal!!!! We've had every single window open (and it's windy tonight) since 10:30 and I still want to vomit!


We had to literally search for hydrogen peroxide and baking soda so we can wash out the smell. I ended up at Jenan's house once and after we ran out of hydrogen peroxide, I ran to Ban's house for some more. We washed him 3 times and we can still smell it faintly, but our house wreaks!!! It better be gone by tomorrow!

We even tried tomato juice, lathered his body with it and then he licked the shit out of his body!


Before the fiasco I made 2 pages....



fact: Baby skunks are born in May through early June, naked and blind (3 weeks), and nurses for 6 to 7 weeks. (according to mt.gov)

10 comments:

Candice P.J. said...

SO SO SO gross about the skunk! I can smell it from here! And great layouts! I love how creative you are with patterned paper! PP is still one of my biggest hurdles in scrapbooking - I never know how or where to use it on a page!

Anonymous said...

Poor Goose, I know what he's going through, we have one living next to our house "Funk the Skunk" and he always comes out at night and im pretty sure he sprays the neighborhood cats, I thought about shooting him and then Marie and Michelle made me feel bad. But If i smelled like shit i wouldnt go out in public, its just common courtesy, and Funk has none of it!

-Chris

Anonymous said...

Marie I feel a certain resentment towards the form in which you are speaking with me. i would expect people to shoot at me if i sprayed a nauseating liquid in the general direction of people and animals that not even the strongest ammonia's could cure. I would be in a constant state of "dodging bullets". Further more, your stupid.

Anon

Anonymous said...

Renee, did you get your Nashville scrapbook back? You should post some of the pics from that.

Btw, I think Marie and Chris miss eachother, and that's why they're being so combative. How about another trip to LA LA land?

--Cousin Farah

marie antoinette said...

who the hell is anon?

Chrissy said...

dummy, anon was me!

Chrissy said...

this shit is weird, sometimes my blog id is there and sometimes its not and i have to use anonymous, weird stuff this blogging business...

Anonymous said...

p.s. yes farah of course i miss marie, shes my baby sister. also, can everyone just come to the west coast, we dont have to hang out in la, id prefer to go to arizona. yesss

chris

Anonymous said...

wait why did you say lets go to france? did i tell you i am trying to go to paris for a demis roussos concert in september?? im trying to get steve to go too, i have it all planned out, text me for details... and anon is short for anonymous dummy

chrissy

Anonymous said...

DEMIS ROUSSOS? he is still alive? anyways...let's ALL go ANYWHERE! renee, adam, my big brother - chris, my little sister - marie, farah, farrah, and me. let's go, let's go, let's go!
Renee...I actually, really, truly got sad when I was not mentioned as a reader of your blog! =(

mishmish