Saturday, July 7, 2007

Check it out...

I made a sample wedding invitation and it turned out awesome! well, at least I think so....I'm so proud of it. It looks so much better in person, but this shot isn't too bad.

Ok, so does Fruit Loops have crack cocaine in it? I think Goose happens to think so...This is what he does EVERYTIME i eat Fruit Loops and when I say everytime, i'm really not exaggerating. Look at him...his eyes are fixated on the bag!

still looking but at a closer distance...

here he is wondering why I won't give him any...


now he's trying to make me feel sorry for him with that cute puppy dog look....

and of course, I gave in (after about 10 minutes of what you just saw) and Goose had some Fruit Loops with me for breakfast today!

3 comments:

marie antoinette said...

hahahahahahahahaaa! those pictures of goose and fruit loops are hilarious!!!
p.s. i discovered a healthier alternative to fruit loops: fruity cheerios! they have half the sugar but they're just as good!

Anonymous said...

renee they're BETTER than fruit loops. but i also am not such a sugar fan so i dunno. that blog is SOO funny. poor goosey! -mishy

ps i obviously dont know how to use my login

Candice P.J. said...

Awesome invitation!!! My boyfriend really liked those pics of Goose and the Fruit Loops! We were cracking up!