Wednesday, July 11, 2007

having fun on the internet...

I've been on the Internet for the past 4 1/2 hrs!!! I can't believe it! I've been resizing my pictures and finally posting my layouts on 2peas and SIS. It took so long to do but it was awesome because as I was uploading my images onto the sites, people were leaving comments like crazy! I felt so special and talented! I'm actually very proud of myself!

I made this layout last night using a postcard I got when I was in Germany. The second I saw this, it reminded me of me and Marie. I just had to have it so I could scrap it b/c almost every time Marie and I are anywhere we are reading either a book or looking through a magazine and our family always makes fun of us! We don't care though...we love it and enjoy each others company even when both of us are in our own worlds buried in a book!

fact: The Statue of Liberty's fingernails weight about 100 pounds a piece.

3 comments:

marie antoinette said...

reneeeee, i LOOOVE that layout! i love everything about it. the colors, the postcard, the feminine quality. good job.
and i LOVE reading in your company. :)

Candice P.J. said...

This is a great layout! I have to say, I love it when you aren't taking classes because you update your blog MUCH more frequently! Gives me something to look forward to every day!

Anonymous said...

I really LOVE the way you scrapbook! You and Mar are so cute!!! =)

-Foof