Wednesday, August 1, 2007

stirring things up with bitches

I posted my most recent layouts on 2peas...well some women found one to be offensive: "life...fuck it". They bashed me, not my artwork so it wasn't constructive criticism. if it was, I wouldn't be so pissed. I honestly can not believe these women have nothing better to do with their lives than to sit on the computer and be soooo rude to people and so immature! I received comments like this all because i had the word fuck in my title...

this is the one that really pissed me off...this bitch needs a wake up call and a good ass beating!
she's confused about who's really ignorant (look in the mirror dumbass)!

Wow. What can we look forward to next? Will you be posting a layout of your drunk driving conviction? Or a pending crack habit, perhaps? This "in your face" nonsense is wearing a little thin in the gallery...your contribution isn't funny, witty or genuinely controversial. It's just ignorant. The REAL mystery is that there's a little party of sycophants vomiting praise for this behavior. YEAH, it's real SPECIAL, girls! Give her a pat on the back!!

Here's another nut who i think really wants the attention...give me a break!

another page uploaded for shock value. No, don't like it, and it doesn't belong here. Read the TOU I guess at least your getting views--kind of like a child who wants attention, doesn't care if it is praise, or punishment- as long as someone is paying attention.

here's the scrapbook patrol:

One day you will not be so proud of this page.... I like the layout and all.... but the verbage... not so much! That word belongs no where in your scrapbook.....

and we have a couple "funny" bitches:

Will you be putting the layout with the swearing beside your Pope layout in your album ?

Nothing like religious layouts in the same album as language that is in my opinion, in very poor taste. Yes, we are not in junior high, so maybe you can find a more adult way of journaling when you are putting your LOs on a public forum.

this one is preaching to me...i didn't know using the f word classifies you as a sinner:

I am way grown up and teach "junior high"...middle school students. I teach in a Catholic school and, believe me when I say, that Pope John Paul would have never condoned this use of language...in private or in public. Using such language does make me think a person is "grown up" but, in fact, very immature...especially when others around you are sensitive to it's use.


I didn't know I commited a crime by using the word fuck in MY layout...if you don't like it then don't fuckin look! it's as simple as that...grow up people and perhaps you can use your energy on
the real vulgar things that happen in our world. it's absolutely ridiculous that so much negativity and energy was spent on this layout when it means nothing in this crazy world we live in...go do something productive with your lives!

here's a layout i made for my journal tonight in honor of the uptight, ignorant 2peas possie:


on a much lighter note...made another layout tonight...love scenic route paper!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Its all true! I loved every single one of your layouts! I think its amazing how so many "scrapbookers" get nothing done but achieve 10 billion posts, and bash peoples work while they are at it! Lately there has been nothing in the gallery worth a second glance, except your work, and not for the shock value- I agree... if you dont like it, DONT FUCKIN LOOK!!

°zabel° said...

You know what? that makes me a double pleasure… because firstly, it is important to have the open spirit (in any case, just a little more than these women there… lol!) and especially secondly, because thanks to this brawl, I discovered a superb artist !! And I hope that my visitors on my blog will come also to visit you!!

Have a nice day, Renee;)

Vee said...

don't sweat it!!
love your realness and please everyone drops the f bomb :)

Staci Compher said...

Renee I would just like to tell you to f&%k off!! hee,hee!! Just kidding!! You're going to be known as the f&%k it scrapper.....just keep scrappin' how you do it!! We got your back girl.....

Anonymous said...

I agree with everything you said on my blog! I always tell people I dont talk about them when they leave- I like to tell it to their face! You rock girl!

Anonymous said...

Gosh sinning is so much fun, i like to shoot people while i scrapbook

-michelle

p.s. michelle is actually on a retreat this weekend cause she said the F word and the scrapolice took her away, so ill be speaking for her (against her will) for the next couple of days, stay tuned...
sincerely, her brother, renees cousin, son of gaby...
chris

marie antoinette said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA....i love that madonna quote. that's great, farah. just fantastic. love it, skank.

Anonymous said...

Takes one to know one, Marie.

--Cousin F

Stacey said...

Glad you stuck up for yourself Renee. Not one of them has the right to preach to you about how you should scrapbook and what belongs in YOUR book. It's all nonsense!