Monday, July 16, 2007

Forgive Me...

Foofey!! I love you!!! Your like my sister so I can get on your nerves and do stupid things! Please don't be mad farrrahhh! : )

Recap on the weekend:

By the end of Saturday night Farah and I finished 3 bottles of wine! We actually had so much fun and all we did was drink and watch Madonna's concert on DVD. For those of you who do not know Farah and I, we are obsessed with Madonna and have been since she came out with Like a Virgin (and Farah probably started liking her when borderline came out). We were SO buzzed, Farah was actually drunk. I made this layout as we had Madonna blasting...

I really love this layout...it looks so much cooler in person.

Adam and I went out on the boat with Cliff, Jenan, and Brian yesterday. It was a gorgeous day...we had a great time.

Cleaned the shit out of my house today. It took me about 4 hrs. I did laundry too. I just love a clean house and the smell of laundry...so relaxing!

10 comments:

marie antoinette said...

hold on, am i missing something? what happened between you and farrah?
also, i LOVE that layout. did you watch the madonna live earth performance i sent you? if not, WATCH IT. it's awesome.

marie antoinette said...

i CANNOT believe i was not even mentioned in that blog renee! and how about adam and marilyn? this world does NOt revolve around you!!! (jk!!!! LOVE YOU)

marie antoinette said...

oh that was me...mishy

Candice P.J. said...

Great layout!!! Did you do that when you were buzzed? You should scrapbook with wine more often! Glad to hear you had a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

I was in the studio the other day with Madonna's best friend and we were talking about her and her career while he was checking his email (and actually had a few messages from her post her performance) and even he said she was terrrible, thank god cuz i didnt wanna be fake and nice and say she did good when i thought it was the worst song and the most pretentious performance i have ever witnessed by anyone, next to avril lavigne....

Chrissy

Anonymous said...

p.s. renee, i dont want you to be too mad, but i looked at the email and saw the email address but i didnt memorize it, thinking back now, i probably shouldve and then exploited it by giving it to you guys... haha sorry, ill try again next time... also, why did you say sorry to foof, i didnt know you two were "boys"
k bye bye
chrissy

Anonymous said...

Chris, why are you such a hater? I bet you secretly listen to Madonna songs in your car. And, Renee, I'm not mad at you.
--Farah

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOO confused!!!! Renee, why are you saying sorry to me? what happened between us? I don't get it!!! hahaha! I didn't look at you blogs for a few hours and now i'm so confused! haha

Love,
Foof!

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOO confused!!!! Renee, why are you saying sorry to me? what happened between us? I don't get it!!! hahaha! I didn't look at you blogs for a few hours and now i'm so confused! haha

Love,
Foof!

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOO confused!!!! Renee, why are you saying sorry to me? what happened between us? I don't get it!!! hahaha! I didn't look at you blogs for a few hours and now i'm so confused! haha

Love,
Foof!

p.s. chris, me and renee are boys, so don't be jealous!