Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Asshole!

This asshole disgusts me!

Him and the others who participate in such a disturbing and cruel crime. How can anyone watch a dog fight? I just can't understand that. I didn't want to post the sad pics of the poor beaten up dogs...I really can't handle animal abuse. It makes me sick! I think this asshole should be banned from the NFL, not suspended! I honestly think our justice system is far too easy on people. Don't you think if we had harsher punishment, there would be less crime? I do.

Please click on the link below to help suspend Michael Vick (and that's the least the NFL should do!)

fact: There are an estimated 40,000 people in the United States involved professionally in dog fighting. The purses can be as high as $100,000. (according the the humane society)

4 comments:

Candice P.J. said...

Wade and I were talking about animal abuse tonight... it makes us sick to think about all the crap that happens to animals - dogs especially. Our Otis was mistreated by his previous owner who didn't feed him because he "barked too much". Otis was 24 pounds when the shelter got him. Now he is a healthy 55 pounds and so happy with us!!! {and he doesn't bark too much at all!}

Oh, and thanks for all the great comments on my blog recently! So awesome to hear that other scrapbookers like my stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

i think instead of banning him from the NFL, let him play out the whole year but when it comes time for him to get paid, instead of giving him money, they give him small bags of kibbles n bits. and then someone should rape his wife.\

Anonymous (chris)

Anonymous said...

what really sucks is that vick was my favorite nfl player up until this happened. my heart hurts

-cliff

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Cliff made a blog entry!!
--Cousin Farah