Saturday, July 21, 2007

It's official...

...I blog for Marie and Chris...and then Farah just kicks back and quietly loves it and makes jokes to herself about us!

Why do I blog??? No one else comments except Marie, Chris, and Farah...oh and Candice (thank God for someone else!..and then Stacey here and there : ) )! But don't stop guys because I LOVE comments!! I was so excited to see 10 comments...I should have known it was Marie and Chris...love it anyway...very entertaining!

So Chris, I say HELL NO to AZ!!! I really want to go the LA! It's one of my favorite cities, you can never be bored...so much to do. I'm craving it! Oh and I LOVE the beach! Chris, take advantage while your there, some people just dream about palm trees and the ocean!

I updated my inspiration binder and I am in the mood to scrapbook! I'm planning on making a few layouts tomorrow...hopefully nothing distracts me...

fact (for Chris): I think anon is genious for annonymous dummy! It cracked me up...I was wondering what anon was too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Renee- Thats fine if you guys dont want AZ but then come here, I know people dream about palm trees and the ocean, but personally i prefer the atlantic, its warmer. Also, you forgot to put a fun fact on that last blog, but its ok just dont do it everytime.

Chrissy

Candice P.J. said...

If you ever come to LA, let me know!!! We'll hit all the OC scrap stores and crop the night away!!!