Friday, July 13, 2007

Stuck in Reverse

If it's not one thing it's another with my mom. It's like she can't get a damn break! If it's not her cancer that's making her sick/tired one day than it's the sores in her mouth from her medicine. If it's not that, it's her diabetes. If it's not the diabetes then she falls and hurts herself since she's so weak. I just don't understand why she can't get a fucking break! Although I know that it could be worse, I can't help but to wonder if God hears our prayers. Does He hear me begging Him to help my mom? I feel so guilty when I say or think that but it's so hard and heartbreaking! But I guess that our prayers have been answered in a way since we have medicine that will possibly prolong her life. Who knows?! I don't know how people ever get through this, it's so depressing! Sometimes I get so bitter when I see healthy women her age or her friends, it's like why can't my mom be as healthy as them or why does my mom have to be the one with cancer?! It just sucks!

So when I feel so shitty about my mom, I sometimes scrapbook and it really helps. It's very therapeutic. I made this for my escape journal...

sorry for the blurriness, but I did't feel like scanning it.

3 comments:

Candice P.J. said...

Amazing picture and love love love the raw journaling. Your mom must be a really strong person!

Anonymous said...

That's a really nice picture. It's good to journal when you're upset. It's therapeutic. Things will always work themselves out for the best. You and your mom are both strong people and you will both get through this.
--Farah

Anonymous said...

Renee- Whenever I feel like shit and like nothing is ever getting done or if im stuck in some kind of rut, I just put on a little song by U2 called "Stuck In A Moment That You Cant Get Out Of" and it always makes me feel better, you should try it

Chrissy