Monday, July 9, 2007

Lookie Lookie

I finally got rid of my dirty piece of shit and got this...I love it!! It's so much nicer than my Land Rover, so much smoother, more comfortable, and cheaper! Adam and I were at the dealership today from 3-6:30! It took forever but I'm so happy with this car!


I really need to scrapbook...I'm so in the mood but I'm just too tired to do that right now. Hopefully I'll get a page done tomorrow.

So, I got this email today and thought it was very interesting...

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 cna. I cdnoult blveiee taht i cluod autaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not reaed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? And I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Isn't that kinda cool?! How many of you can read it. I think more than 55 out of 100 can but we won't prove that b/c I highly doubt I have 100 different people reading my blog and then actually commenting. But if you are reading and don't leave messages, please do, I really want to know who can read this....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can read it
-mishy

Anonymous said...

i can read it
-foof

marie antoinette said...

i can read it. also, i just wanted to let you know that you're not doing anything to help the environment by driving a limosine.

Candice P.J. said...

I cna raed it. Deosn't ti feeel godod to get a new car? Wehn I got my atuomoible, I cdnoult wiat to dirve evreyady! Deos it hvae taht new car smlel?

PS this was a really hard entry to write not only because it's hard to purposely misspell things, but because I am a VERY anal person when it comes to orthography!

Staci Compher said...

love the new car!! it's huge!! and yes I can read it too....that's weird....

Anonymous said...

I can read it too. We must all think alike (scary).
--Farah