Sunday, July 29, 2007

bad blogger

I've been a bad blogger! Actually I've been really busy or just too lazy to blog...that's pretty bad!

I spent friday morning cleaning because I had my first house guest! Adam's grandma came into town and stayed with us friday night! She's so sweet, I love her! Her new favorite hobby is scrapbooking, so i took her to the scrapbook zone...grandma left the store $109.00 poorer! She bought a ton of stuff...she loved it.

I have done nothing else this weekend...been extremely lazy. I went to bed at 11pm last night...so early! I never thought there would be a day when I would want to stay home on a saturday night and go to bed before midnight...there have been many of those days lately...and I love it!

I have been in a mood to scrapbook but I just can't get myself to actually do a layout! I sat in my scrapbook room a couple of times this weekend but didn't get anything done (or started). Just can't get my creative juices to flow...maybe tomorrow.

So, I was thinking...aren't lady bugs so pretty? isn't it wierd how they're so perfectly spotted and just so pretty?

fact: There are approximately 5000 different kinds of ladybugs living all over the world. (according to gardenandearth.com)

6 comments:

Candice P.J. said...

So funny what you wrote about staying home on a Saturday night and going to bed early... Wade and I always talk about what old farts we are because that's what we do EVERY Saturday night!!!

Hope your creative juices start flowing! I wanna see some layouts!

Anonymous said...

hey Reneeeeee! Chris was just giving me poo about being up so late.. and then he informed me about your blog so i came to check it out. i read like 5... so interesting?! btw, if you go to LA, count me in. love you-

marie antoinette said...

renee...you and adam are old. also, ever since the summer of the ladybug invasion, they give me the creeps. yes, i know, they're amazing and god's creatures, but i don't like them flying in my face or the sound of their hard bodies clicking against windows, etc. bleeechhh!

Anonymous said...

i love to do drugs

-michelle

marie antoinette said...

michelle...what??

Anonymous said...

That as written by chris!!!! renee, i'm very upset that you did not acknowledge me as your first house guest!!! remember? the night of big rock!!!!

-guess who! =)