Tuesday, August 21, 2007

not much to report...

I have been so tired but I really have no reason to be. I've done nothing since I finished my classes and I love it! I have been trying to get myself to scrapbook but for some reason I can't get myself to do it. It's weird because I really want to but I can't think of anything creative. Hopefully that'll pass since I'm going to crop with Staci on Sunday. Can't wait...I've been waiting to do that with the her. Also, I found a guy who scrapbooks and he's awesome!! I can't believe I didn't find him sooner!!

Oh and Chris, I agree about Farah starting her new blog. I think it'll be funny but does your comment mean that my blog isn't entertaining enough?! By the way, I've told her so many times start her own blog...then she can hunt for her own facts and post them herself! hehe

p.s. thanks for the link tip candice! i love it and it's sooo easy!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote yes to farah making her own blog!!! that'll be the best!

-mishmish

Anonymous said...

yes, for farah!

Chrissy said...

haha, renee your blog is one of the few things that keeps me from going on a LA killing spree and moving home as a west coast refugee. Dont ever stop. But I have always wondered what goes on in Farrahs head, and this may give me a small introspective on it. : )

marie antoinette said...

i think farah writing her own blog could possibly be the one thing my brain has silently yearned for. i love the tidbits of info and thoughts that i hear whenever we hang out...imagine a blog full!!!! do it, do it, DO IT!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't handle the pressure, guys. Right now I'm busy getting my 2nd cat settled in. Renee, maybe we can do a blog within a blog. Like when you watch CNN there's always that writing at the bottom of the screen that no one reads.
--Cousin Farah

Anonymous said...

I understand how you feel! I sat on my butt for 5 weeks after I finished school. Days and days to scrapbook and I only got things done when I went to crops! Now Im working a ton, want to scrap, and have no time! Croppin tomorrow night, so hopefully I get a lot done!

Anonymous said...

So, Renee, i need some help making a scapbook page off Friskie, Farah's cat.Put something fabulous together, one of your famous creations! And maybe you can add Chikata to it know!!!!!!!

Yes To Farah! GOSH!!!GOSH!!!!GOSH!!!

_ - Farah's Cat

Anonymous said...

Hey, can I vote for Pedro!!
--Frisky

marie antoinette said...

i want to vote for farah, too.
---shaved Penelope (i'm friendlier now!)

me, too! me, too! meow!
---Lucy (i am jealous of any attention paid to Penelope)

Anonymous said...

DOnt you guys have a life?

-Lucky