Tuesday, August 7, 2007

PUBLISHED!!

I got published...my first publication ever!! This jewelry holder (inspired by Marie) was published in Somerset Studio Home Edition II this month. I was so excited to hear that something of mine was worth publishing! I didn't get the magazine in the mail so I had to go to Borders to see if it came out. I saw my jewelry holder and to tell you the truth, I was a little disappointed...I think I was expecting too much. I imaged it to be displayed so beautifully but it really wasn't...it was just bare, no jewelry and no background. It's okay though, I'm still happy I was published...I just want my copy!!!

here's the jewelry holder...




12 comments:

marie antoinette said...

i wanna see it!!! congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being published! Your work deserves to be in the spotlight! It feels so cool to see something you made in print doesn't it? Again so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome renee! Congratulations!!

mishy

Anonymous said...

your my personal hero

-cliff (chris actually)

Staci Compher said...

Renee...I think this will be the first of many things being published for you!!!! I can't wait to see it, in the magazine!!!Congrats!!!

Candice P. Harrington said...

Totally jealous of you right now! It's about time you got published - your stuff RAWKS my SAWKS!!!

Vee said...

congrats!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud!!
--cousin Farah

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You deserve it!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'll have to check it out!

CelinaJ said...

Do you have another posting about your jewelry holder? Do you sell it or give instructions on how to make it?