Tuesday, August 28, 2007

so, how well do you really know me?

I just found a website where you can make a quiz to test which friends know you the best. it's fun to do. i just made a quiz for my friends...check it out. as you take the quiz the results will be emailed to me...how fun! if you don't want to take my test you can link to it and make your own from the same page.

i went cropping with staci on sunday and had sooo much fun!! it's just so awesome to crop with another scrapper who loves the hobby (or obsession) just as much as you do...staci, i had an awesome time with you...can't wait to do it again. the only thing is that it took me FOREVER to get the first page or two done. of course as soon as we got into it, it was almost time to go...shitty! so the book is not done yet, like i hoped it would be, but really what the hell was i thinking? there's no way i can finish a whole mini book in 1 crop with the rate i go and my obsessiveness! maybe i can finish it by this friday so i can finally post it...i love how it's turning out!

marie and i went shopping all afternoon. it was fun but i spent almost $300! i just don't know how to manage my money, especially when i'm so tempted to buy all the pretty things i see! i got a lot of cool random stuff (mostly storage type things and a few t-shirts) so i'll post some pics of my fun findings tomorrow...too tired to do it right now...goodnight.

11 comments:

Candice P.J. said...

Lucky girl - you found a scrapper friend! I am still looking. You two should move to California so I will have someone to scrap with!

Staci Compher said...

had a blast croppin' sunday with ya....yeah we're slow scrappers...thats for sure!! Love the pages you did though of your mom....can't wait to see the finished album.....staci

marie antoinette said...

okay. i am really pissed off right now. i just took your quiz and i believe that you put some really tricky questions on there. chocolate and fries..i know you love those and i know you love pasta, too..so what the hell??? aaaaand i was completely surprised that i got some of these answers wrong...did you change on me or something??? no fair. i think chris guessed through most of it.

Chrissy said...

Marie.... When I was in high school, Id show up late, I never did homework, and I slept through most of my classes. I nearly failed every single class I took, but I didnt. I graduated, and do you know why? Its because I passed tests. Im an amazing test taker, I dont even need to know the material. The answer is always inside the question. So dont be mad because I got a shocking 90% on renee's test, I know almost nothing about renee. But I know everything else. hahaha what an asshole I am

Anonymous said...

Renee, my best friend Candice is student teaching for Madonna's aunt...isn't that crazy! She was at her house today and her aunt has Madonna's old wooden bed that she used to sleep on when she was a baby. She always babysat her when she was a young girl. haha! Also, Madonna owns a vineyard up north.

Anonymous said...

What?! Madonna's aunt!! I was gonna talk about the quiz but SCREW THAT. I must find this vineyard. How do you student teach? J/K. Marie, get over the quiz. Chris is right... a lot of this stuff is on how you take a test. Oh and I beat you...nah nahhhhhhh!
--Cousin Farah

Anonymous said...

haha! Farah, you are the funniest girl ever!

Anonymous said...

one more thing...farah when can we play catch phrase with you again?

Anonymous said...

Maybe we can have game night at Renee's. I'm down for that even though playing that game stresses me out sometimes.
Cousin Farah

Anonymous said...

yes, i agree. that will be fun and you're so funny when u play that game.

Anonymous said...

Yay for croppin buddies! My friend and I went shopping and I only spent $4.24 all day! Of course, she bought me lunch, but I just wasnt finding anything I wanted! Real odd for me! Cant wait to see the mini book finished!