Thursday, August 16, 2007

yesss!!!

I finished my finals today! All I have left is a paper which is due on monday and then I'm done until september 4th!!! I'm so happy! I haven't had that much time off in about a year. It's gonna feel so good and I can't wait to do nothing but sleep in and scrapbook! Oh and i plan on shopping a little...yay!

I have so many cute mini albums in mind...can't wait to start them. I love Ali Edwards idea of "daily something". I actually started one of my own. Here's my first "something"....

I loved this layout yesterday but it doesn't look too hot right now...i guess it looks much better in person...i'm starting to obsess over my layouts and that's not good! I really need to chill out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool layout!! I love receiving packages in the mail, too!

Staci Compher said...

love this layout...seen it on SIS!!