Thursday, August 16, 2007

OMG!

I have a serious sickness!!!! I can't stop scrapbook shopping! I just noticed another package in the mail for more supplies! I really feel guilty for buying so much scrapbook stuff but then again I LOVE it all and just need it! Check out what I got last night and today.... this by the way is just what i've bought/received in the last 24 hours!!! If adam only knew....

I counted a total of 33 sheets of paper...only a few of them are doubles (cause you know I can't just have one!)!!!!

I just don't this stopping anytime soon...oh well, i have fun with it...now i'm really gonna scrap!as a matter of fact, i'm in my scrap room : )

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Renee-
There was a time in your life when you couldnt stop shopping on rodeo, to buying paper and stencils. Id say, your gonna be alright

Chrissy

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun!! Great stuff too! I love shopping online, its like Christmas each time a package arrives! And if you buy enough, you actually forget what it is until you open it. Cant wait to see what you create with these goodies!!

Anonymous said...

I love what you bought!!

Anonymous said...

fun renee! now turn those into cooking utensils and i'll be even more excited!!!

-mish

°zabel° said...

I know this feeling!! I precisely go to crop to my D-TEAM boutique this evening… I will have to retain me with 4 hands for not stealing the shop! I also like what you bought ;)

good day!!

Staci Compher said...

love all the goodies....any scrapper knows that we NEED!! this stuff....we can't help ourselves!! Can't wait to see what you make with all these goodies.....