Sunday, August 5, 2007

lazy...

Where did the weekend go?! I did pretty much nothing this entire weekend...I really feel lazy about it too! I did a few things: saw Bourne Ultimatum (although I still don't exactly understand the entire move....it was still awesome!), started a book which I think I am going to enjoy (brick lane), picked up my dt kit from scrappy chic, and got 3 pages done....oh yeah, and I took a dozen naps! So it wasn't a very productive weekend at all, but I enjoyed the laziness (and it rained too!).


4 comments:

Candice P.J. said...

So great! Love the title of the first one - so creative!

marie antoinette said...

i love those layouts, especially the first one cuz i loooove that picture of you.
also, is there a way you can scan them so that if we click on them we can see the layouts up close? sometimes you can but most of the time, not.
: )

Anonymous said...

God, grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
the courage to change the things I can;
and the wisdom to know the difference

Vee said...

awesome pages girl!! :)