Saturday, August 25, 2007

DON'T LEAVE!!

Chris, can't you postpone your flight? I haven't seen you, hung out with you, nothing!! I think you should stay a couple extra days...by the way, the last 2 comments on the previous post were hilarious and I know they were from you! I was cracking up!

FYI, Goose is enjoying breakfast right now...Honey Nut Cherios : ) Bastard! He's always finishing my cereal!! I let him out this morning and he wouldn't come back inside so I grabbed the box of cereal, stood right outside the front door, and started opening the cereal...he darted back in and I didn't even have to call his name! Of course, I had to give him some.

I'm selling a bunch of my scrapbook stuff at scrappy chic's garage sale tomorrow. Whatever amount I sell turns into store credit and I can use it on anything I want in the store...perfect timing...all the new stuff is coming in!!!

Going to crop with Staci tomorrow and I plan to finish (well, hopefully) the mini album I started working on...can't wait!

6 comments:

Candice P.J. said...

What a great idea the garage sale is! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

why does chris always have to be the funny one!? i'm funny too sometimes! Can't I get some credit??

-voice of Goose Lige

Anonymous said...

and if you take a look at what time that comment was posted, you would know it was NOT chris!

-Goose's voicebox

Anonymous said...

LOL I want to shop at a scrappy garage sale! The ones here are either totally great, or total crap, no happy medium!

Anonymous said...

I'm counting the days til I'm in Cali
--Frisky's owner

Anonymous said...

who is frisky? Carolyn, is that you? if so, start writing YOUR name!!