Tuesday, August 14, 2007

i'm back

Well, I survived my white water rafting trip! It was actually a good time! Here's a picture of us rafting...notice I'm in the front!!! Right before this rapid, adam's friend (who's sitting behind me in this pic) made me switch places with him...i had no choice but to move because the rapid was coming up. I warned everyone that I wasn't going to paddle....so here I am holding on for dear life as everyone else paddled! And of course, that one rapid where I was up front holding on was captured!


i made a quick layout of our trip. this was what our fridge looked like on friday night and by saturday morning it was all gone!


4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Renee... I think you should do a "series" of layouts, that some of your fans would be able to look forward to, a sort of branding of scrapbooking. called the "Life Is..." series where every now and then youd do a layout with a different Life Is... for example you would name this last one something like, "Life Is Thirsty" (since its all drinks in your dridge)... kind of a visual mockumentary of the simple things in life that mean the most, could be fun and creative to think of new "Life Is's" haha... Every artist has their own niche, this could be one of yours. Or i might just be stoned and rambling. not sure, just an idea... see you this wknd cousin!!

marie antoinette said...

renee that picture is hilarious and it's funny how you can see your perfect teeth from anywhere..probably even from space.
that layout is great..love the picture. i'm glad you're back. ; )

Staci Compher said...

....glad you made it back safe and sound!!! love the layout....funny pic to take....awesome!! Lets crop!!! What are you doing this weekend....??

Candice P.J. said...

Awesome picture! I love that everyone is clutching onto their oars in anticipation of a big rapid and you are kind of just holding it... Cracks me up!

And why do you look so great in this picture? My gawd, do you ever have a crappy picture taken of you?