Sunday, December 16, 2007

you heard it here first...

I shoveled the snow with Adam today! Yup, moi! I actually got out of my cozy bed this morning to shovel the 10 inches (so they say) of snow we got today. I just had to. I noticed Adam was NOT wearing a scarf while he was blowing the snow. So I went out to give him one and saw icicles forming on his eyelashes! Then I saw that he was wearing SOCKS ON HIS HANDS in place of gloves!! I felt really bad for him so I decided to help. But really what idiot doesn't wear the proper attire in freezing whether as they are shoveling snow (besides Michelle)?! As for me, I was hooked up. I had on my leg warmers, socks, ugghs, sweats, arm warmers, gloves, and a hat. Needless to say, I was damn warm.

Oh we had a snow ball fight too and I set my camera...



Then we warmed up by the fire and I scrapbooked while Adam watched football. Here's what I made...

Oh yeah, and I found Henry, the frog, dead this morning. I knew there was something wrong!

11 comments:

Mishy said...

you two are NOt supposed to have fun without me!! I should have come over!!

Chrissy said...

NO ONE SHOULD HAVE FUN WITHOUT ME!!! PERIOD

Anonymous said...

Good for you braving the snow. Kev joked with me this a.m. about that very thing "why wasn't I out there along side of him?" You motivated me maybe I'll give it a try the next time... LOL. Sorry about your frog.

Mishy said...

also...i love how everything kinda blends in then there is ADAMS favorite sweatshirt! haha

Staci Compher said...

love that you set up the camera for a snowball fight!! so awesome...and the new pages rock!!......and so sorry about your poor froggy!!!

Candice P.J. said...

Sad about the froggie...

How did you get those action shots from a tripod? Do you have a timer on your camera? I must know - those pics are amazing!

marie antoinette said...

one: those pictures are hilarious...and so cute.
two: i LOVE your page about your boots. it's perfect.
three: the layout of you and adam is very cool. i love the photo. you both look great and loving.
four: sorry about henry. or rodney?
five: i can't believe you shoveled snow
six: what would adam do if i bought him a black sweatshirt?
seven: i need to sleep. goodnight. :)

Anonymous said...

marie your not allowed to buy adam a black sweatshirt. or any sweatshirt for that matter. i like the orange one damn it! paint stains and all. ha ha! besides..i'm buying him a new hook up for christmas. Shhhhh!
Janan

marie antoinette said...

wow, janan...i didn't know you knew how to use a computer! yayyy!

Anonymous said...

oh gees, you sound like Dina! i know how to use one very well thank you :) just cause i don't have myspace doesn't mean i can't do anything else on one!

Janan

Anonymous said...

those pictures are soo cute! u guys are so cute and i love your boots! you looked so pretty last night, as usual! love u!