Wednesday, December 19, 2007

home alone

i've been home alone...all night! this is the first time i have been alone for so long (6-10:30 so far) in my own house, without Adam, after my mom died. And I didn't even have any crying spells! I've actually enjoyed myself. I have the lights dimmed, christmas tree lit, along with candles and the fire!!! Sounds romantic, huh? I bet it doesn't once I say that I had chef boyardee beefaroni, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, AND doritos for dinner. and chocolate too! Oh and that was all as I was watching Super Skinny Me.

I also read this cool article in the archaeological magazine.

These remains were found in Italy of a man and woman intertwined...5,000 yrs ago!! Isn't that amazing! The article is called "Eternal Embrace" and it's very interesting! Reminds me of Romeo and Juliet...

4 comments:

marie antoinette said...

that picture is eerily beautiful.
your night sounds kinda nice...i love your house, it's so cozy. perfect for staying in and vegging out.

Anonymous said...

GROSS!

-chrissy

Anonymous said...

aww, that is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Romeo and Juliet?! Reminds me more of The Mummy or Tales From The Crypt. Maybe you should've put this picture on your wedding invitations..."till death do us part and we'll still be stuck together"

--Cousin Farah