Friday, December 28, 2007

bored

I'm sooooo bored!!! Adam took the day off and I planned a fun day for us. We were supposed to go to lunch, take my laptop in for fixing, and then go to the mall, movies later. However, that didn't happen. Adam is sick. Really sick. Let's just say he had too many Patron shots last night...oops. Anyway, I'm in the mood to scrapbook but can't because all my pics are on my damn laptop! How shitty is that. So, I made a few "confessions" pages but I can't share them cause this laptop isn't connected to the scanner. Oh well.

2 comments:

Mishy said...

you need to write more details in your blog. like the fact that i came over and hung out and helped take care of adam and watched you scrap and fed goose unintentionally by taking the garbage out! DETAILS! DETAILS!

marie antoinette said...

yeah, you should write long ass blogs like me that nobody reads.