Thursday, December 6, 2007

i am obsessed with the internet...

...and it keeps going down!!!! It's driving me crazy! I'm spend the morning and evening on the internet for a very long long time...I can't live without it! This on and off again internet crap needs to STOP!

But I'm on now and here's a new layout of my mom holding my hand. Oh God, how I loved holding her hands. My heart literally aches for those hands. I miss those hands. I need those hands. Just can't wait to hold those hands again one day!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Renee this page really is one of your most touching amazing pages yet. My heart aches for you, but I know that because of your Moms love you will be the best Mom, Wife, Friend and person! Keep scrapping these memories they will help with your grief.

marie antoinette said...

renee i just love this page. it's so calm. peaceful. heartbreaking.
i think she is working through you. the way you took control and made that party so amazing for those children..she is with you always.
love you.

Chrissy said...

Roor-

No one can ever replace your mom in this physical world, but this just means in the meantime, we are gonna all have to share my mom.

Staci Compher said...

Renee....this is so gorgeous..such a priceless picture, and it's so nice to see your inspiring layouts again....., and you know I feel ya on the internet addiction...!!

Candice P.J. said...

Love this page.

Anonymous said...

Renee, that layout is so beautiful.