Wednesday, December 12, 2007

iphoto

I want an Apple just for iphoto! It's so much fun and I can't believe how much we laugh EVERY time we use it. I swear it never fails...just constant laughter for a very LONG time. I think it got old after an hour today. Here we are at my uncle Paul and aunt Lori's house.

It's me, Jennifer, and Farah...don't we look gorgeous?!

we had way uglier pics but Jennifer's computer froze and these were the only ones that loaded. Here's the real us...


and here are the "look alikes"...maybe not so much in this mirrored image


So today was a very unproductive day. I woke up at 12:30...yeah, I know..very lazy but I had nothing to do and no one was home. Then Marie and I did something we never do. We went to the bar for "lunch" at 3 and played those machine games right at the bar. Before we knew it, it was dark out and 5pm! I took her home and then went to my aunt's house for dinner....her infamous ribs...they were so damn good and we ate so much that it hurts to lay on my stomach! What a lazy fat ass I was today! But it's okay, I didn't have anything better to do!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will e-mail you all of the photo booth pictures.. haha... and heres ME commenting on your blog, since you think i never do! I had to fully reapply makeup before leaving the house tonight because i cried it all off laughing so hard. ridiculous.

marie antoinette said...

hahahaha...i LOOOVE photobooth. but sometimes it gets so ugly you start hating yourself.
i had fun w/ you monday, tuesday and wednesday...how many hours did we log in together? oh so basically all you did yesterday was eat? :)

Anonymous said...

omg remember Amell (however you spell her name) screamed when she saw herself like that! lol and Hadil went nuts too, Saad and Paul were the best though. i want to see them all :)