Wednesday, December 5, 2007

surprise, surprise...

we had a surprise birthday for Farah on Saturday...and she was SO surprised!!! She really had no clue. Adam and I took her out to dinner while everyone else waited for her at my house. When we walked in, everyone was so silent!! I swear you could hear a pin drop, that's how quiet it was! It was so much fun and I think maybe 2 of the crew was sober by the end of the night...it was a riot! Here we are....

That's us "madonna" lovers jammin to her music...


And this is Jennifer's and my profile... EVERYONE is always telling us how much we look alike... and i think we resemble each other...in fact, when i glance at pics of jennifer sometimes, I have to make a double take. So how many of you think we look alike??? By the way, for those of you who don't know Jennifer, she's my cousin.


One more thing...Marie has a blog!!! Check it out...

4 comments:

Staci Compher said...

oh...you are good with the "surprise" thing...hee,hee!! It's good to see you smile..., looks like you guys had alot of fun.....!!! and yes...you do look like jennifer!!.......

marie antoinette said...

that was a great day altogether. i haven't had that much fun in a while. it felt nice. :)
renee, you are the best. so selfless. love you.
p.s. i have more than once almost talked to jennifer thinking she's you. yes, you look alike!

Chrissy said...

I ALWAYS COMMENT DAMNIT!

Anonymous said...

you and jennifer are twins