Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The View

I wonder why I used to HATE Whoopi?! Maybe it was those nasty eyebrows, i don't know, but I really really like her now. After watching the view and "getting to know her", i had a change of heart. She just seems genuine. So much better than the bitch, Rosie!


Also, I LOVE her! I hope she replaces Elizabeth on The View, she's so damn funny! But what the hell is she wearing?

I can't even wear shoes with straps over the ankles b/c i think they make my legs look fat! Seriously, what the hell is she thinking? I still love her though...very funny broad!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't the view for housewives in their 30s and up? Oh wait, you're one of them!!

And, what are you talking about? I think she looks great in that outfit. Do they make one I can squeeze into and hyperventilate in.

--Cousin Farah

marie antoinette said...

hahahahahaa...farahhhh, you're going to be hilarious in nyc!!!!!
i love how renee got adam to love us weekly just as much as she does. i think he's the only football loving all american man who knows who's pregnant and who's in rehab in hollywood.

Anonymous said...

I love Whoppi but Sheri needs some help in the outfit dept. I think she has a perm gig and Elizabeth is just on maternity leave. So we will get her and Whoppi along wiht E's straight shotting repub wit on her return! Have fun on your road trip to see KC.