Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What Should I Blog About?

Sometimes I just don't know what to post on my blog, but I feel like I have to, for Marie and Chris of course! Almost every other time I blog I ask Adam what I should blog about. How typical of me! I should really try to be a little more decisive. Anyway, I was looking through my scrapbook stuff and came across a project a started a while ago but never finished. It's a Rolodex of 101 of my favorite things. It was actually so much fun to make and very easy! I plan on finishing it soon, I just need to take a few more pictures. Here are some of my favorite things:

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Very cute. Love the "silence" page. Keep working on it!

Staci Compher said...

Renee, love this !! You're so good at the mini books!! You're inspiring me to do one too....

Candice P.J. said...

This idea is SO great! I am always looking for more mini-book/small projects to try. I'll be sure to make this my next big (little?) project!