Monday, March 12, 2007

Round 2

It's voting day again! This round was a little different. We had to design a project that was kid friendly, easy to make, and could actually be used. Here's what I came up with..



It's a 3 piece wall hanging. Each piece serves a purpose, the first is a jewelry holder, the second is a mirror, and the third is a picture holder. There are better pictures posted on the Making Memories blog, which is also where you need to vote! Here's the link http://www.makingmemories.typepad.com/mmidol/.

Oh by the way, I was so excited to see that I had 4 comments! Vanessa, thanks for your comment and Marie and Chris, I knew you were gonna comment! I actually thought you two would be the only ones to comment. But just for you guys, I'm gonna keep posting (until someone else discovers my lonely blog)...

0 comments: