Thursday, March 1, 2007

Reminiscing...




I'm looking at my wedding pictures (for the 100th time) and I just had so much fun! I thought I would be a nervous wreck, but I was actually relaxed and stress free! We had the absolute worst weather, too . It rained, hailed, it was cloudy, extremely windy, and the sun even peeked out! We experienced all types of weather in that day! Oh and it was about 20 degrees (taking pics outside was horrible)! But, it was all worth it! I am in love with my pictures!! Wilson, our photographer, did an amazing job! I can't wait to scrapbook some of the pictures!

Speaking of scrapbooking, I made a cute page of Goose. It was for Jeniece's monthly challenge. If anyone is interested in participating link onto her blog http://myscrapblog.com/jeniece/13896/.

1 comments:

Stacey said...

Saw this over there and love it! Great job!