Monday, March 5, 2007

The Sun Is Shinning!!

It has been gloomy for weeks and finally the sun shined today! Thank God it was nice out today, well if you call 28 degrees nice. It made waking up early and going to school so much easier, especially after a break!
I have been so pessimistic about school lately! I constantly wonder what I'm doing going back at 29 and how I could be doing other things. So, I swear to myself that I am going to change my attitude about school TODAY! It makes it so much harder to actually get up and go, and then come home and study when I have such negative thoughts! After all, it was my choice to go back and I should be thankful that I had the opportunity to go back! Right?! Besides, I only have a little over a year left (I think/hope).

Anyway, I thought I'd share a project that my cousin, Marie, is working on. It's amazing! She's drawing it for Emile's Salon and it's going against an orange wall. It's beautiful and actually looks like you're looking at the sky! Awesome job, Marie!


0 comments: