Friday, March 30, 2007

Hello From Me and Goose



Here I am surfing the web with Goose. He just loves to lay by me! Of all the places he can sit/sleep in the house, you can always find him about 3 inches away from my face! He's ALWAYS so close that I can feel his hot breathe on my face. It really is so cute (not the breathe part)! It's so funny how these animals immediatly turn into a part of the family. Goose and Lucky (my dog) are our babies. They are sooo spoiled and sooo loved...probably because they can't cry, scream, run around, and destroy the house! It makes Adam and I want to have dogs instead of kids. I know that sounds horrible but I just can't see myself having kids now...and I'm turning 30 in 3 months! I can't wait too long! Uh Oh!
So I've been reading and rereading this blog entry, with one eye closed, so i can make sense of this post. You see, Adam and I went to the pistons game tonight. I was on an empty stomach and had 4 shots of hennesey, so you know how that goes. Lets just say I'M a little beyond BUZZED.....

1 comments:

Chrissy said...

haha goose is sooo cute, im not gonna lie, i didnt like him at first, but i really miss him so i think now i love him. haha. dont tell him i said any of that anyway