Thursday, March 22, 2007

Should Be Studying

I really should be studying for an exam I have tomorrow but instead I decided to do this...

It's an obsession! I would much rather scrapbook than do anything else these days. I need help! Actually, a baggage handler (i think that's what you call them) at Metro airport is who needs help! I picked up my mom from there today and had a strange experience. The man who was putting her luggage into my car seemed nice at first, but as soon as we gave him his $7 tip he turned on us! He had the worst attitude. He repeatedly said, "what about me?", "i have change", "$7 dollars?". I really thought he was going to jump us over a $7 tip! Since when was a $7 tip for a baggage handler cheap? She had 2 pieces of luggage! I was shocked! I would have taken the tip back from him but he scared the shit out of me! Now he needs help!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

renee, that is just the weirdest shit ive ever heard... 7 dollars is plenty... at lax i only had 2 dollars and i gave it to the guy and he practically hugged me. hahah

Cousin Farah said...

I love the title. It really goes with the picture. Whoever thought of that is a genius.