Tuesday, March 20, 2007

6:42 am

My alarm clock is always set at strange time. I have 8 am class on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I always set my alarm clock for 6:42 am. I just can't bring myself to set it to 6:40, because that seems so much earlier to me! The extra 2 minutes really does makes a difference to me! Am I nuts? Does anyone else do that? I found this picture on flickr and it just made me think of myself when my alarm goes off in the morning and how badly I just want to crawl under the covers. I had to scrapbook it in my journal. Here's the pic...

I keep a scrapbook journal and whenever I feel like scrapbooking a quick page, I do it in my journal. I absolutely love it. Here are a couple pages from my journal...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of a scrapbook journal for random layouts...what size is it? Sorry to see that you didn't move on in Idol...your project was really innovative. Well, hope you keep coming to visit on occassion!

Chrissy said...

yeah renee i totally know what you mean about the extra two minutes, except i need to be awake by 9:30 everyday and so i set my alarm clock for 7 am because i snooze it for 45 minutes, which is basically 5 snoozes at 9 minute intervals, then when its about 745 i loathe the absolute thought of hearing that annoying ring again so i get up, but just to turn it off, then usually ill go back to sleep until 9:45 and generally show up to work 20 minutes late or so.