Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Just Being Nice

So, I was reading Scrap Smack (a tabloid type scrapbooking blog) and yesterdays post was about Making Memories Idol. People were asked to leave comments on what they thought of everyones project. I came across this one...

mirror - jewelry board - photo display - this is not my favorite to be nice. there is nothing there that is interesting or appealing to me...anonymous.

Well anonymous this is what I have to say to you




And that's just to be nice!

That blog is seriously horrible. It's so insulting! I guess people have nothing better to do than bitch!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

You tell 'em girl! Anyone who posts anonymously is a coward anyway. I wish they would post their gallery so I could critique every inch of their work!

Anonymous said...

Renee - I for one thought your project was really cute and very clever.

I'm glad you made it onto the next round. Its proving to be a tough one for me.

marie antoinette said...

is it possible "anonymous" didn't make it to round 3?