Monday, June 25, 2007

Response to Comments

1. First of all, I just want to say that I love the fact that you guys read my blog...it's so much fun. I just wonder if you guys (aside from Farah who never leaves messages) are the only ones that read my blog? But I love that you guys read and comment. I swear I post mostly for you guys!

2. Candice.... my new camera is a Kodak V1003...and it's BROWN! I love it but I have to say that I was bummed when it saw that it didn't have the feature you camera had. I even read the manual in hopes of finding that awesome feature...oh well, I'll settle for this...it's pretty awesome and cute!

3. Chris....you must be REALLY bored! I can't believe you bought 3 books b/c they were a dollar and you're not planning on reading them!!! I hope they at least have pictures!!! Chrissy....how can you post such a comment to a book lover? Marie, what do you have to say to your brother??? Go finish recording so you can hurry home b/c I know over here you won't waste a dollar on a book.

4. Michelle....COME OVER! I am having Michelle withdrawals and I need a change of scenery around here...Besides, I've been KICKING ADAM'S ASS in 51. I mean really kicking his ass. He told 2x that he's not playing for a few days. According to Adam, "this game is really ticking me off"...imagine how bad he's doing! I need some competition! Now don't you wish you were here Chris?

5. Marie...you NEVER come over! That's why Michelle said, we need a Michelle, Adam, and Renee night...you're too busy to ever be in the equation! But, you know you're always part of the crew : ) Come over too! How about some wine tomorrow night at my house...outside?

fact: I always spell check my blogs before I post them b/c of the grammar police..aka marie. And yes, I originally spelled grammar wrong!

6 comments:

marie antoinette said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA....BEHOLD, THE GRAMMAR POLICE! sorrrrryyyy.
i love your blog. i'm pretty sure alex reads it from time to time, too.

Candice P. Harrington said...

I spell check my blog too... I am usually the Grammar Police among my friends, so they are just WAITING for me to trip up. The one thing I DON'T have is a spell check for when I leave messages... I'm going to have to e mail BLOGGER about that...

Chrissy said...

renee, i send your blog link to all kinds of people, so just know that there are others reading, maybe not commenting, but they are out there...

-if you build it, they will come

-i dont know

Chrissy said...

also, as of today, youve had 1600 hits on your page, which is a lot.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to post a comment b/c you said I never do. Oh, and good luck tomorrow.
--Farah

Anonymous said...

Renee,
I love to read your blog! It is really entertaining and you are so funny. My friends agree, I showed it to Candice and she loved it! haha. Anyways, keep up the good work! LOL
-Foof