Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!


This is my dad...the most amazing man I have ever known! I know that most people say that about their fathers, but no one is quite like him! He's so understanding, patient, and kind to EVERYONE! He's also extremely smart! My dad is a physician (a family doctor) who has patients actually come in from out of town for their annual visits! I think that's crazy! Anyway, that's my dad and I love him to death! Happy Father's Day, Bob ("bob" is short for dad in arabic)!
My brother's engagement party was last night...it was a blast and we took TONS of pics that I can't wait to scrapbook! I'll post some pics later.
fact: I am so lucky to have such a special man as my father!
by the way, does anyone know why blogger sometimes doesn't put in the spaces between the paragraghs as I have them originally? I don't understand why my paragraphs look so clustered
when I make a post sometimes...anyone know why?

3 comments:

Candice P.J. said...

Blogger does that to me too. It's really annoying. I can't figure it out... Can't wait to see the new layouts you're going to make!!! Hurry! I can't wait!

marie antoinette said...

i concur about your father! amazing man!

p.s. it's michelle

marie antoinette said...

first, i'd like to say that your father, my uncle, is definitely an amazing man.
second, michelle get your own blogger name, i'm getting confused.
third, who the hell is rodrigo and what the hell is he saying?