Friday, June 22, 2007

Happy Birthday....

to me!!! It's my 30th birthday! It's strange to know that I'm not in my twenties anymore. I didn't really like that feeling, but quickly got over it (unlike Adam who had was very depressed on his 30th).
Although I'm sick with a sore throat and cough, I had an awesome birthday! This morning Adam made me breakfast in bed and bought me my favorite coffee (Dunkin Donuts), along with some cough drops : ) I was so surprised to wake up to that! Notice how he even cut up my pancakes and sausage (I would never think to do that)! Adam even took a personal day off of work so we could hang out! Fun!

After breakfast, Adam brought this to me...

...flowers and inside that box was a brand new camera! I LOVE IT! I have been so sick of my old camera! The battery kept dying even right after I changed it. As a matter of fact, it took me a few minutes to take this pic b/c the battery kept dying! I was so annoyed by that, but I'm sure Adam was all smiles inside. I was so happy when I opened the box! Yeah! I can't wait to take TONS of pics at my cousin, Jennifer's, graduation party tomorrow! Gotta go, my glass of wine is waiting for me : )

fact: A recent survey suggests that more people are born on October 5 in the United States than any other day. October 5 holds a not-so-surprising significance, as conception would have fallen on New Year's Eve. The least common birth date in the U.S. is May 22nd.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Renee! Love you, Foof

Candice P.J. said...

Happy Birthday!!! Yay for the camera! You JUST posted about wanting a new one... Adam is SO on top of things!

I really liked your FACT today too... I know THREE people with that birthday! Weird...

marie antoinette said...

renee, that is soooo cute! you guys are awesome.
i'm glad you got what you wanted...and he did it all by himself!