Sunday, June 10, 2007

PISSED (with a smile on my face)

First off, someone asked me if I was pregnant at the wedding last night! What an insult! I was in love with my dress, thought it was gorgeous and then someone asked me if I was pregnant! Imagine what a blow that was! I was basically called a fat ass...Nice! Here's a pic anyway...me, Marie, and Michelle (my cousins).


SO....I fuckin hate stats!!! I have been studying for literally 7 hrs and I still don't know shit!! I just don't understand why it's so damn hard to get?! I'm ready to give up and take my test on tuesday. I mean I can't just sit there and not have a clue on how to start the damn problems...I can't believe this confusion and that I'm about to give up...with only 4 class meetings left! God, why the hell am I still in school?? It's so frustrating! It's so frustrating that after 7 hrs of studying, I actually threw my phone across the family room. Adam was just looking at me like I was crazy! I was about to throw my book too but I thought that was a bit much so I cried instead! I think I've lost it. I settled down and turned my laptop on, signed onto blogger to check my blog, and I got a comment from KRISTINA CONTES...my all time favorite scrapbooker!!! I was so happy! Then Adam really thought I was crazy! I mean, I feel kind of crazy/stalkerish for getting so excited over that. It's like back in the day when I was obsessed with NKOTB, only now I'm 29 and obsessed with a woman! I don't care though, Kristina is an awesome artist and yes, I am obsessed with her! She's so inspiring. Check out her awesome work on her blog http://soundsofscience.blogspot.com/.

4 comments:

marie antoinette said...

renee, let me tell you something. reta's friend got married recently and just because she wore an empire waist dress to a party, people thought she was trying to hide being pregnant..she's a thin girl...she's not pregnant! you should know how crazy old arabs are by now. they jump to conclusions and assume things until their eyes fall out. YOU ARE NOT FAT. YOU PISS ME OFF WHEN YOU SAY THAT. SO S-H-U-T U-P!!!!!

marie antoinette said...

hey renee....
this is michelle. i dont know how to post a comment. at least someone didn't say "yit sha beh oon, bess wah-dee eth-eff" well EFF you Bee!!

Anonymous said...

I don't understand how people can be so stupid. Being a boater should not be an excuse. Michelle, I can't believe some moron said that to you. You should've told them to "kiloo kharra oo mootoo"...Farah H.

Staci Compher said...

I seen the comment from Kristina!! I am so jealous!! so I had to comment under her!! hee,hee!!