Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It's official

I failed statistics...by .2 points!!! Yes, that's right, .2 points! What bullshit!!! I'm beyond mad! Especially since the professor knew how hard I tried. I put so much effort into this and then he fails me by .2 points! I just can't get over it! Marie composed a pretty good email basically begging him to pass me (maybe i'll get lucky and he'll give me extra credit...or maybe that's just wishful thinking)...

Well, I don't have to think about studying for a whole week! I can't wait to scrapbook! I actually have a lot to do. I need to finish DT stuff and turn that in and someone is interested in wedding invitations...350 of them! I'm meeting her Friday with some samples. I'll post some pics when they're finished. Oh speaking of pics...how cute it she...

it's my 13 yr old dog, Lucky! I just love this thing! She's like my baby...so much cuter than Goose (Adam's dog) : )

fact: The oldest dog ever died at age 29. (according to davidson.edu)

6 comments:

Candice P.J. said...

Sucks about Stats...

Cute doggie though!!!

Anonymous said...

Lucky is cute! My cousins had a dog named Lucky and he died today...how sad ='( he was about the same age as lucky.

Love,
Foof

marie antoinette said...

foof, what the hell are you saying???
don't worry, renee, lucky isn't going anywhere.
also, i really hope dr. stewart finds it in his heart to grant you a magical .2 points!

Stacey said...

That really sucks! Maybe show dr. stew a little boobage and he will pass you!:)
I'm waiting for your call right now......

Staci Compher said...

that stinks about your stats!!!! Can't wait to see some new design team pages.....always inspiring!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! well, maria, what i'm saying is that my cousins had a dog named lucky who is the about same age as lucky (renees dog) and he died yesterday!! u r funny!!!

-foofer