Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I got...

a 0.7 on my stats test (out of 4.0)!!!! My first failed test in college! It's very disappointing and extremely discouraging! I guess I shouldn't feel too bad because the average class grade was a 1.0! What a shitty class! I have to do basically get an A on the final to pass the class....as if that's really gonna happen. Oh well, enough about stats already! I feel like it's all I write about!

So I'm making a mini vacation book for the DT. It's turning out pretty cute. It's not complete but here's a peak...I love the colors...

I scrapbooked downstairs today since my scrapbook room feels like a sauna. I created such a mess!! And I'm usually a neat/organized scrapbooker so this was extremely messy for me. I seriously couldn't find stuff...this is just half of the mess. I had things all over the floor and behind me on the couch. It's all good though. I actually enjoyed hanging out with Adam and scrapbooking. Check out what I call a scrapbook space disaster...


I must say, it's a fun looking mess! I love it and could scrapbook all day! In fact, that's what I plan on doing on June 26, right after my finals...with a glass of wine of course.

fact: The basic form of life is female. The fetus begins as female and it is the SRY gene, located on the Y chromosome, which is responsible for initiating the sequence of events that leads to masculinization of the developing fetus.

3 comments:

marie antoinette said...

renee that vacation book looks awesome! and that mess looks fun..i love surrounding myself w/ crap and using it to make something beautiful! well, not crap literally. : )

Stacey said...

Looks like fun, can't wait to see how the vacation book turns out!
Bummer about the stats test, but at least yer not alone. It always helps when everyone is in the same boat!:) Hugs!

Candice P.J. said...

Love scrapbooking next to my beau, but like you, make a mess all over the living room! Sorry to hear about your stats, but glad to hear that you're almost done!!!