Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Lazy morning

Just laying in bed before class surfing the web. I'm being SO lazy. It's 10:30 and I'm gonna have to make myself get in the shower! I'm just so tired! I really don't know why. I can't wait until next week when I have a whole week off! Can't wait sleep and scrapbook! And that's all I plan on doing! Here are some pics of my brother's engagement party.

Left Cousin Chris, Uncle Mazin, Cliff (my bro), Cousins Noor, Nina, Marie, Me, and cousin Michelle (that's my aunt hanging off on the side).


Michelle, Me, Foof (Chris' gf), Marie, and Farah (another cuz)


And finally, Me, my bro, Jenan (future sister in law), and Adam



It was a fun party. I will definitely make some pages of that night!

This is a must see video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=u17nOCMR4Js. It's the cutest thing I've seen! I would post it directly to my blog but for some reason, youtube is not recognizing my blogger url so it won't let me do it. But check it out, it's really cute!

fact: i'm really late, don't have time to look up a fact, gotta go....

1 comments:

Candice P.J. said...

The internet is the NUMBER ONE reason I am ALWAYS late for work!!! Oh, and I like your "FACT" for the day!!!