Monday, April 30, 2007

Nice...

I thought Adam was being so nice posing for a picture that I could scrapbook. Well, right before I took the shot, Adam gave me a surprise pose. Very mature, right?! I swear, I can NEVER get him to take a decent picture!! Even though he hates taking pics, sooner or later I'm gonna break him in!

My mom and 17 of her friends are coming over my house on wednesday! Yes, 17 of them! How horrible is that?! They want to see my house so they decided to ALL come at the same time! How very shitty! I can't wait until thursday! Anyway, I found these funny cocktail napkins. I might buy a few. You can see more at http://www.broadwaypaper.com/.
monday's fact: The sentence "The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog." uses every letter of the alphabet.

4 comments:

marie antoinette said...

hahaa...poor renee. i feel bad for you! there will be a lot of "ohh, laish ma sowaytee hikee?" anyway...i LOVE those napkins! those both made me chuckle out loud. : )

Stacey said...

I guess you could scrapbook that if you wanna~ could make for a great design team project. very unique!:) Love the napkins!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the napkins. Maybe I should throw a party just so I can buy some!

Anonymous said...

I also meant to ask you how the party went. I hope it turned out well.