Monday, April 2, 2007

Snow In Spring?

It has been so beautiful here! It's been in the 50's and 60's and you can actually see that spring is here! Well, until Thursday comes along...it's going to be in the 30's and chances of SNOW!! Only in Michigan! I really better not see any snow. I won't be happy! But I will be happy when I pick up my April design team kit! I can't wait to see all the goodies in it!
This is what I started working on yesterday...
It looked like this before I got my hands on it...

It a children's chipboard book that was on clearance at Borders. I got it for only a couple bucks...much cheaper than the ones I get from the scrapbook store. So this is what it looks like now...

It's my new project! I might change it just a little b/c the title isn't easy to read. It's called a different perspective. Can't wait to finish it...

3 comments:

Staci Compher said...

Renee....that's so cool what you did to that book!! and I love that you showed what it looked like before, I would've never have known....I got my DT kit!! yum!!

Anonymous said...

Great idea. And resourceful...sometimes you can pick up those books a heck of a lot cheaper than an album.

Candice P.J. said...

That's a great idea! You can also find a lot of board books at any dollar store if you're looking for more future albums!