Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Thank God For Michelle

It was stormy and I am terribly sick, so Michelle (my cuz) spent the entire day keeping me company...literally. She was here from noon until 8:30 pm. We layed around all day, she made me soup, and prepped dinner for Adam and me. She went to work out and Adam and I made her come back and have dinner with us. It was delicious! Thanks for spending the whole day with me Mish! You're awesome!

I made a layout after she left. I love the way this picture of Adam and me turned out so I just had to scrap it. It took me forever! I just wasn't in a very creative mood but it turned out okay.


4 comments:

Candice P.J. said...

Nice to see a picture of Adam WITHOUT his middle fingers in the air!!! Hope you feel better soon!

marie antoinette said...

renee, i LOVE that picture...it's so serene. very cool.

Anonymous said...

Hope ya get better soon! I love the picture of you two.

Stacey said...

This is great! Finally a picture of Adam on a page.