Thursday, April 26, 2007

Random Facts

I read these on different blogs and I thought it would be fun to make my own. So here they are...

7 Very Weird Random Facts about me...

1. I have a collection of dictionaries, even electronic ones! I can't really explain that, i just love
them.
2. It gets under my skin when someone's feet touch any part of my body! Adam purposely
touches my feet or legs with his feet to get on my nerves. He thinks it's funny but I get
mad.
3. Drawers or cupboards that have been left open, even cracked open, get on my nerves! I
ALWAYS have to close them.
4. I hate to cook! Adam calculated that in the 6 months we've been married, he gets a meal
prepared for him by me less than once a month. Needless to say, we eat out a lot!
5. I am obsessed with Madonna! I've watched her concerts on DVD a million times...and still
do...I just want to be her!
6. I'm terrified of flying! I take a 1 mg of Xanax and drink...a lot...before I step foot on a plane.
And I always have to meet the pilots! I really don't know why meeting the pilot would save
the plane from crashing, but i still do it.
7. I can't eat anything with onion or tomato. If I'm eating a salad and there is a tomato seed on
it, I can't eat it!

There you have it...my weirdness...
Marie and I went out yesterday and she came up with a fun idea...to put a random fact of the day on my blog. Great idea, Marie. Here's the first one..

The numbers '172' can be found on the back of the U.S. $5 dollar bill in the bushes at the base of the Lincoln Memorial.

5 comments:

Candice P.J. said...

I'm with you on the cooking thing. In the 2 years my beau and I have been together I've cooked him a total of 4 dinners... twice a year... not so good.

marie antoinette said...

hahaa...renee..i think you may have ocd! that's a pretty weird fact, too.

Chrissy said...

roor, im really happy that you still love madonna, i know you did when you were younger, but i didnt know you still do, and im happy that you do, because i have a fear of things changing and if thats one more things thats stayed the same, then thank the lord... also another side note... i still dont understand how cliff actually calls you roor, i feel like when i say it to myself, it takes so muh effort to get it out, that its almost painful to say, i mean i never thought 2 consonants and 2 vowels could be so hard to marry... thats my thought of the day

Stacey said...

you, scared of flying? I never knew.....

:)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like we have a lot in common - #3,4,5, and 7.