Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A Request From Chris

My cousin, Chris, came home from L.A. today and requested that I update my blog. So here it is Chris...an updated blog just for you! And move back home damit! We miss you!
I had a very full day and will actually have a VERY busy next two weeks. I got up at 4am this morning and couldn't go back to bed for the life of me! I actually got up and finished a layout for scrappy chic. Went to class at 8 am, visited my mom after class (at noon). Studied, went to the design team meeting/play date (it was fun), went to dinner at cousin Chris', came home watched Deadliest Catch (great show) with Adam, now I'm starting my nightly ritual. I'm in bed (under my warm covers), all cozy, lights off, candle lit and....surfing the web! Lucky Adam, huh?! Sorry, Adam! I'm soooo tired and have to start another long day tomorrow at 6 am followed by a 3 1/2 hr drive up north! Lucky me!

Anyway, here are a couple layouts I made for scrappy chic:


and I couldn't take a good pic of this layout for the life of me! It's something I made about a month ago (for myself), but the original pic I posted did the layout no justice AND it's my absolute favorite layout! Here's a better (well, somewhat better) pic...


I love it b/c my mom looks so beautiful, happy, and healthy (you can't even tell she's sick in this pic). It was taken on the day of my wedding at church. I'm so thankful that she had enough energy and actually felt good for such a special day! Keep up the hope mom! If you believe and keep your faith and hope, so will I...I promise mom! I will never EVER give up on you!!!

2 comments:

marie antoinette said...

i absolutely love your layouts, renee. they're so personal, yet able to be enjoyed by other people. beautiful.
and your mama looks gorgeous in that picture, i agree. we're all here for you and her. <3

Staci Compher said...

Renee...I seen your puppy layout at the store...It is so awesome, love the metal/mesh....so unique....and the page of your mom on the overlay....is so beautiful...I am glad that you took a picture of it so we could see how you made it....talk to you soon