Sunday, April 29, 2007

F*cked up...

Alpha dog was such a disturbing movie, but at the same time it was very good. It's based on a very fucked up true story. I just couldn't believe what I was watching...I recommend it but don't watch it when you're in a good mood. It might get to you, it's that disturbing. I guess I don't know what to say except watch it...it's good.


I actually did 2 layouts today. I wasn't too satisfied with them when I first finished but I actually like them now. Of course when I try to post them there's something wrong...the scanner didn't get the sides but it still looks pretty good...i'm gonna have to find a solution to help post better pics. Any ideas? Scanners don't fit all of my layouts and pictures don't do the pic justice...



fact: it's impossible to lick your own elbows. I actually tried it and it's impossible.

0 comments: