Friday, April 20, 2007

Dumps

I have been in a funk the last few days. My semester is coming to an end with my last 2 finals on Tuesday. I've been a little stressed about it and to top the weather is absolutely gorgeous (does that make any sense?)! Today was 70 and there was not a cloud in the sky. The forecast for the entire weekend is like that but I'll be stuck inside studying for my psy finals. Can someone tell me again why I went back to school???
Anyway, when I feel stressed I like to scrapbook. It's very therapeutic. Here's a page I did for my "a different perspective" book

Sorry for the bad pic, it didn't scan so nicely and I was too tired to try to fix it. Hope you guys like it....

P.S. chris, are u out there?

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

HAha, im here cuz, reading quietly and giggling to myself.

Staci Compher said...

Renee....another beautiful page....don't you wish we didn't have to work or go to school...just scrapbook!!! ha,ha...it's not gonna happen' but good luck on your finals...

marie antoinette said...

an official "do nothing but hang out at borders and maybe be creative" afternoon is in order. can't wait to hang out w/ my favorite cousin and best friend! <3 you. : )